Feng Shui Kitchen
Feng Shui Kitchen : Do and Don't for your Good Life
Kitchen can be the most difficult room to have a good Feng Shui Kitchen. It is controlled by various activities inside from cooking to eating, from washing to relaxing. There are many more to think about if you want to have a good feng shui kitchen. Think about the color, where to put stove or oven? What should be the overall design and many more. We should consider all aspect because it directly impact the balance of energy in the house.
Feng Shui Kitchen : Do
- Always balance your kitchen with the five elements principles which are fire, wood, water, metal and earth. For example, oven and stove represent fire element and they should not be too close to fridge or taps which represent water element.
- More examples of balancing, if you have too little wood element you can put some plants on the window area.
- For the design, Cooking, washing and fridge should be in triangle formation.
- Cooking area should be as clean and neat as possible.
- Keep good ventilation and space in the kitchen.
Feng Sui Kitchen : Don't
- Do not let one element fully dominate the kitchen. For example, too many electirical equipment in the kitchen.
- Windows and doors should not be positioned in direct line.
- Do not position the kitchen to turn your back to the door while cooking.
- If you have to turn the back to the door placing shiny objects to reflect energy will help.
- Do not have sharp edge point to the eating area. If so round them off.